Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm a Dork {I'll Own It}

Man, I <3 a good font.  I have a whole board on Pinterest designed to finding cute fonts.  You can make your own fonts?!?!  Shut the front door!  It is TRUE!!!  As I have gloated said earlier... I'm on FALL BREAK this week and I've had some time to just chill out.  My friend Tara told me about an app on the IPad where you could make your own font... so I thought about it while I was sick, but still wasn't feeling it.  Today the antibiotics have kicked in and BAM...  made my own font.  Here's mine... and it's totally cool for you to download it if you want. 
The app that I bought and downloaded was called iFontMaker.  It was REALLY easy.... like, my 4 year old made his own font after I was done.  Because he's a dork, too! Have you made your own font before?  If you make one, stop back by to let me know... 'cause I'm always searching for a new favorite!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a dork toooooo! I can't wait to play with this app this weekend!!!!! Looks like tons of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up with such a great freebie today at TBA! I love HEY STACY and can't wait to use it, cool, cool, cool!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fern! :) Hope you have a great rest of the weekend! Thanks for stopping by and leaving some kind words!!!

      Delete
  3. I love it! Wahoo for fonts...I am a dork too with over 2,000+ fonts!

    I am your newest follower and a teacher of Firsties too! I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, you've inspired me. Now I'm going to have to try to make font. :)

    ReplyDelete