Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Break, Zombies, and a Sore Throat

I am on fall break... I want to scream it from the roof tops!  Well, I would scream it, but my throat is killing me hurting!  I have had a fever for what feels like weeks now.  I am hopeful that having this week off will allow me to rest and get 100% better. 

Friday was a 1/2 day for our students so that we could have the afternoon for parent-teacher conferences.  Our morning started with an announcement from the principal saying that our school was on lockdown while police officers in the area looked for a few bad guys!  It was my first lockdown at school...  and I don't want to do that again for sure! 

Finally, tonight it's time for ZOMBIES!!!  Anyone else out there LOVE them some Walking Dead?  Season 3 premieres tonight... the hubs and I have been waiting on this for months!  We are like kids waiting for Santa!  Can't you picture it? :)

Hope y'all have had a GREAT weekend...  they always go by way too fast! 

2 comments: