Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Super Sale and Duck Dynasty Fun

Hey guys... hope y'all are having a great Sunday so far.  There is a whole lot going on today!  Some of my bloggy besties and I are throwing a sale over at Teachers Pay Teachers.  My whole store is 20% off today in case you wanted to stock up on anything that is on your wishlist...  or maybe one of my Famous African American Packs.  The sale will be going on all day.  Just click the picture below to check it out!  {Thanks to Surfin' Through Second for the cute button}
It's also Groundhog Day.  I was watching the news this morning and heard the declaration.  Phil saw his shadow... so 6 more weeks of winter!  My kiddos voted on Friday and 15 of those little boogers voted YES, that he would see his shadow... they are gonna be pumped tomorrow!  

Today is also the Super Bowl and I don't have a dog in that race, but I will definitely be watching!  I love the commercials and I plan on doing some shopping on TpT and clearing out my wishlist!  Also, I just realized that I never shared here about my Fact and Opinion Freebie {with QR codes}.  I mentioned it on my FB page, but forgot to do that here.  If you don't "like" my FB page... you can do that HERE so you don't miss anything!!!  

So... if you missed it before, here is the FREEBIE!  I hope your kiddos enjoy it!  {click on the picture}  Lastly, there is a HUGE hop happening today.  I sat this one out, but it is amazing.  It is not a freebie hop... or a hop where people plug products.... just a hop with some AWESOME classroom ideas!  I read through some this morning and my brain is on FIRE!  I can't wait to pick up where I left off a little later this afternoon!  You can start hopping by clicking the cute button below! 
Wow... that was a whole lot of info packed into one post.. that's how I roll! :)  I hope that you guys will have a great Sunday.  I will be posting some more freebies over on FB today... so see you there!  Talk to y'all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment