Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Currently February

I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of February!  Wasn't it just Christmas?  I am linking up with Farley to join in on the fun.  My IRL friend, Jennifer, is the sponsor this month and boy did she surprise me!  I can't gush enough about her heart, y'all!
Listening: It's Friday night so I am letting my little humans stay up late tonight.  They are all snuggled with their daddy in his recliner watching a show about bigfoot.  They are all super enthralled.... I am not quite as intrigued!

Loving: Tomorrow my M2 turns 6 and I can't even believe it, y'all!  6 years ago I was teaching 4th graders a lesson on graphing and I went into labor.  I would tap one of my students and she would write down my times for contractions.  The school bookkeeper drove me to the hospital and not very long after that... we had our second BOY!  {we waited to find out with both boys}.  Happy bday my round mini-me!
Thinking: about my next crafty projects with Tara for our Tea and Coffee store on TpT.  We have only been open for 17 days, but the response has been overwhelming and encouraging!  We have been very busy for sure... and are constantly throwing ideas around about what to work on next!    This week we added personalized teacher clipboards with Starbucks gift cards for easy gift giving... especially for teacher appreciation, co-worker gifts, or end of the year gifts!
Wanting: some new flip flops.  I wear flip flops every day...  seriously... every day.  Looking for some new recommendations for some that I may not have tried before... which ones are your favorites?

Needing:  a massage.  The hubs bought me a gift certificate @ Christmas for a 1/2 day at the spa, but I haven't had a chance to cash in on that yet... definitely looking at my calendar though in February.  Hopefully I can fit it in!  Not much better than laying still for an hour and having all the kinks worked out!

2 Truths and a Fib:  Did you guess it when you read them?  The fib is about chocolate.  I don't really actually care for it very much.  I do however love coffee... and in a weird twist... I love pickled beets!  ;)

I hope that y'all will have a great weekend!  Hopefully your neck of the woods will be warm and you will stay safe! I will talk to y'all soon!

14 comments:

  1. I love my Rainbow flip flops, but my favorites are Speedo. They are sparkly silver and super comfortable! Cannot wait for flip flop weather!

    Haha! I'm thinking that beets is the obvious lie, so you probably actually hate coffee! :)
    www.HappinessIsLiteracy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to check out your Tea and Coffee store!
    Happy Birthday to your little one!
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies 
    Visit my Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I didn't care for chocolate! It's definitely my downfall!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for linking up... your store is super cute!!!! I was in there today admiring all of yalls CUTENESS!!!! the beets thing cracks me up because at our COSTCO the beets were the sample try out the other day and NO ONE was touching that... you would have been in heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beets?? Really??? How funny! I'm so glad to have found your blog (and cute store) through Farley's link!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom and dad put beets in their smoothies!!! I bought some but chickened out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your new store, and am saving up for some clipboards! Love and use them for all sorts of things in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You already know how much I LOVE y'all's new store!! I've got things sitting in my cart… just waiting for payday :) I also would love some new flip flops. I've had the same pair for a few years and I adored them… but now the company doesn't make them anymore. Sadness. So, if you catch wind of great brands/types, let me know!!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacy, I am so excited about the personalized clipboard I ordered from Tea and Coffee for my son's teacher. The Starbuck's gift card is just the icing on the cake. I love how creative you and Tara are!

    Nicole
    Mrs, Rios Teaches Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  10. sniff, sniff.... beets? really? I feel like a bad best friend... {'cause white chocolate TOTALLY counts as chocolate} :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got some yellow box flip flips this summer and I love them! I really wish I was able to wear flip flops everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reef flip flops are the best! They last forever and are so comfortable! XO
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Stacy! I loooovee my Nike flip flops. Pretty much any pair of flip flops I've bought at a sporting goods store is amazing. They are a little more expensive, but super comfy and a lot more support!

    I'm running a link-up right now with the "teacher outfit" theme. Stop by if you get a chance!
    http://performinginfifth.blogspot.com/2014/02/teacher-outfits-linkup.html

    ReplyDelete