Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

It's An After Valentines Sale

Let's call it a "thank God I survived Valentines with little humans" sale for kicks.  Our week was Ca-RaZy...  we had school on Monday and Tuesday.  Wednesday and Thursday we were out for ice days.  Then we had school yesterday which was: a full moon, Valentines Day, Jump Rope for Heart, and the last day before our winter break.  Gah!

All that aside... today is my birthday.  I'm pretty stoked that my birthday usually falls during this winter break of ours.  Insert hot cups of coffee, pajamas 'til noon, HGTV, and chilling with my 2 favoritest little humans! ... and with no TpT site sale within site, I have decided to get sassy and throw my own sale!  My whole store is on sale today @ 20% off.
Hope that you will have an amazing weekend and that it goes by super SLOW!  If you're still surrounded by snow... I hope that you will stay warm.  Here it's supposed to be near 70 degrees today!  Welcome to Georgia ... where you can experience 3/4 of the seasons in just one week!  :)  Talk to y'all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Texas is the same way! :) Happy Birthday! Hope you do pamper yourself a little bit. I thought our Valentine's day was crazy, but you guys had a lot going on that day!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Friday was the same way and my poor sub had to deal with it! Hopefully all went okay. Happy Birthday!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete