Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

These Are My Favorite Things {Morning Edition}


Good morning... happy Monday {hopefully a summer Monday for most of you!}.  I'm linking up with Across the Hall in 2nd for her Favorite Things Linky party!  I am going to do morning favorites to keep it simple! 
First up... It's a10 shampoo and conditioner.  My hairdresser used some of their volumizing spray on my hair a few months back... and I was all like "WOOOO.... what smells so good?"  I bought the spray immediately.  A friend of mine has a connection and is able to get me the large bottles of shampoo and conditioner at cost which makes me one happy chickadee!  It smells so good...
I use Neutrogena body oil every single day... usually after the shower... but sometimes just if I'm feeling ashy/dry!  I love the way it smells and feels on my skin.  It's kinda pricey, but it really lasts a long time. 
I don't buy a lot of perfume... I generally stick with 1-2 bottles at a time.  I don't even know how to describe the smell of this one, but I love it!  I ran out awhile back and the hubs bought me another large bottle for Mother's Day {score!} 
I am growing my hair out, but I can't STAND for it to be down in my face.  I am usually putting it in a ponytail... but these twisty things from Goody's make me feel a little more put together..... and it literally takes 1 minute to fix them!  .....and they stay in all day! 
Last, but certainly NOT least is my beloved Starbucks.  I go every single morning.  I don't even have to order anymore {is that sad?}  I pull into the drive thru and it goes like this... 
Them: Hey, Stacy... how are you?
Me: I'm great!
Them: Go ahead and pull around.
Me: Thanks

What are some of your morning must haves?  I love reading what everyone else uses in the morning... I'm weird like that!  Hope you are having a great Monday... talk to y'all soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I's super jealous of your daily Starbucks indulgence and I totally need to try those "twisty-things"!!!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love viva la juicy too! It's such a nice scent!

    ReplyDelete