Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013

Heading back to work this week or maybe even next?  I created a short freebie that has a few different writing prompts for little humans.  Needing something to keep them writing while you tie up loose ends, gulp coffee, and try to remember all your sweet kidlets names?  Well you can find my HELLO 2013 freebie in my TPT store as of tonight... I hope you you will have a smooth transition back to work!  You can download the freebie by clicking HERE... please stop back by soon... I'm close to 200 followers and will be doing an Erin Condren give-a-way soon!  Can't wait!!! 

post signature-Stacy

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your FREEBIE! Please come and join the New Year Linky party I'm hosting on my blog at http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/2012/12/2013-new-year-linky-party.html. While you are linking up, help me reach 100 followers and become my newest follower! I am your newest follower on Funky Fresh Firsties (love that name!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Freebie! We are now your newest followers.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog...and I LOVE the name! Perfect!

    Question: who designed the icon near your signature? It is ADORABLE and I'd love to have one, too!

    Thanks!

    Alisha
    First Grade Follies

    ReplyDelete