Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers??? Sa-weet!

I have been looking through my computer for centers, documents, and ideas I have created in the past few years... thinking that some of those things might be worth putting on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Tonight I finally finished creating my Common Core posters for Reading/ELA.  I found cute {and funky fresh} clip art to use... and I was delighted with how they turned out.  I will start working on the math ones tomorrow.  If I get crazy inspired I might decide to do the other grade levels to upload on TpT also!  I feel like my brain has so many ideas...  it's just hard to maximize my time.  Check out my Teachers Pay Teachers link and give me some feedback... do they look OK?  Side note... got some great health news yesterday... and that has made my weekend!  Hope y'all have had a great weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment