Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Anchors Away... Oh, and Wizards, Too

Hello, peeps... hoping your Monday has been great so far.  I realized earlier that I hadn't blogged about my newest word wall headers.  I think I've decided to go for a nautical theme next year... so I made these to go up on the wall:
This part of the year... when summer just starts is when my brain starts going crazy... thinking, planning, plotting, list making...  trying to get my ducks in a row for the next go round!  :)  The other word wall headers that I made are a "wizard" theme... I think they turned out super cute.  I can picture the older grades {3-5} loving these.
All of my word wall headers are 4" circles... jut print, laminate, cut out, and hang!  Easy, peasy!  What is your theme for next year?  To check out either ... just click on the pictures to head to my store.  I have about I have 13 different word wall header sets with all different kinds of themes... you can see them all HERE!  Hope your weekend was great... and that your week will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment