Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The 100th Day is Coming... Yeehaw

Christmas has come... and Christmas has gone.  I think I have successfully taken down all of our Christmas decorations... except my wooden wise men... they're still chillin' on the mantel.  (note to self: take down the wise men).  The New Year is upon us... only a few more days until 2014.  Guess who will still be writing 2013 for awhile.  Yep, this chick.  My brain sucks at change... just sayin'

We have to go back to work on Thursday.  This has been officially the shortest Christmas break in the history or EVER!  That being said... I have enjoyed every.  single.  minute.  I have slept in most days.  Had coffee every.  single.  morning.  I have watched way too much HGTV, read cookbooks, and enjoyed my children.  I just keep thinking... we get a day off in January for MLK and also have a week in February for winter break {don't throw anything at me if you don't get that break, too}. The kidlets come back on January 6th and that is our 92nd day of school.... that's right... it's all downhill from here folks!  I finished my 100th day pack just in time.  You can click any of the pictures to check it out!  This pack also includes instructions for using an Aging Booth app (for apple or android).
I decided to use my own personal kidlets to experiment on.  They giggled and cackled for a long time after they saw themselves as old people.  I just can't wait to take pictures of my firsties when they come back.  I don't know if I'll print them out in color... or I might just test them out on the copier.  I made papers for them to write on, questionnaires to fill out... and lots of other ideas!  My plan is to hang up their pictures, matted onto black construction paper and pair it with a piece of their writing.  It is going to be uber-cute!!!
  Well, I'm going to call it a bloggy night for now... company coming over for a UFC fight.  I'm pretty pumped about the chili bar, the chips & salsa, plus some sushi!  Hope y'all have had an amazing Saturday!  I'll talk to y'all soon!  

PS... the app is available for apple or android.. .in case you wanted to check it out and try it, too!  

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! I just put your unit in my shopping cart! I can hardly wait to get that app and try it out on my kidlets!! Thank you! Enjoy your last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete