Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

OMG... The Primary Chalkboard is LIVE


I am so very excited to announce the launch of a new collaborate effort with some of my bloggy besties.  Today is the launch of the Primary Chalkboard!!!  We are a collaborative blog focusing on first and second grade... and man on man... do we have some exciting things up our sleeves!
Are you looking for a quick print resource?  This eBook has 20 quick print sheets for the first few months to ease your transition back to school.  Seriously... open the eBook and all you have to do is click PRINT.  OH... and it's FREE {what... what!!!}
While you're there tomorrow... be sure to enter our giveaway.  We're giving away gift certificates to TpT and also to Erin Condren!  You'll also be able to find each one of the Chalkies and read each one of our BLISSFUL Back to School tips!
I hope that you are having a great Wednesday so far... but let's be real... how many more days until Friday?!?!  Oh... and I also started a FB page for Funky Fresh Firsties.  I've been blogging for a year and not sure why it took me so long to do it {promise I don't have commitment issues}... You can find me easily by clicking HERE!!!  One more thing... in other fabulous news... I have decided to do laser hair removal on my entire body!  Bwahaha... just joking!  Although I did start the process on my underarms!  I am so pumped that soon... very soon... I will never need to shave AGAIN!  Also... they put you in a cool, quiet room where there are no children... that was an added bonus and I didn't even have to pay extra for that!!!  Have you ever done anything like that for yourself?  OK... really... go check out the Primary Chalkboard and let me know what you think!!!  Talk to y'all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment