Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Sunday Sale

Hopefully you have heard about the BIG sale tomorrow {actually starting in a few hours} where you can save up to 28% at Teachers Pay Teachers. My whole store is on sale and many, many others are doing the same. Don't forget to go tonight or tomorrow and leave feedback on your previous purchases... you earn credits that will score you money towards future purchases! I was surprised when I realized that I hadn't left feedback on a few things that I purchased a while back! {Not sure if this applies to you? Click on "My Purchases" and if there are blinking messages that say "leave feedback"... then it applies to you! hehe} I will be using some of those credits tomorrow for an even better deal! I hope that you snag several awesome products for your classroom tomorrow. If you wanna take a peek at my store... you can visit me HERE

...and if by some chance you have been teetering on the fence about signing up to be a seller on TpT... you can get started by clicking HERE

Hope y'all have a GREAT Sunday... and if you snag anything tomorrow that you think is worth sharing... come back and leave me a link so I can take a peek, too! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment