Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's Currently March

It's March 1st, peeps... crazy, right?  February is a short month and goes by fast... pretty excited from a paycheck standpoint!  Just sayin'...  So, it's time to link up with Farley for the Currently phenomenon...  here goes:
Listening:  to my kiddos playing in the tub.  This weekend was with their daddy so I had a weekend solo.  While it's nice to have a tiny bit of quiet, it's also hard to be here for too long in the quiet... or go to church alone.  Just a weird feeling to have them away from me.
Got up early today and ran some errands, then grabbed coffee and headed to church.  No one to shush or remind to be quiet.  I didn't have to find anyone's page in their hymnal, or hunt for quarters for the offering plate... just a new different feeling.

Loving: that tomorrow is a teacher workday.  Sure, there are a few conferences and maybe even some PD thrown in there, but my body will be in jeans.  I can brew a pot (or 2) of coffee and go to the bathroom WHENEVER I want.  I'm excited to grade and sort some papers, prepare materials for this week, and Clorox wipe ALL the things!

Thinking:  of my to-do list.  It's categorized, y'all!  There's a house to-do, school to-do, TpT to-do, gifted endorsement to-do.... AGHHHH!  Last week I posted a picture on Instagram of a short to-do list paper clipped to a big to-do list... the struggle is real.  I think that there is so much going on in my head that I'm afraid I'll forget it if I don't write it down.  I have always been a list maker, but I think I'm starting to envy people who don't.  Something to consider I suppose...
next TpT project
See... a list on a list 
Wanting: a set of lockers (or maybe 5) for my kitchen wall to use as storage for lots of different things.  I love the industrial vibe in houses.  If you follow me on Pinterest... then you've seen my HOME board and know that about me already.  I don't like cookie cutter things.  I also really, really want an old library card catalog.  I have found a few on Craigslist, but am super scared of being killed by a serial killer who is pretending to sell things online.  Also, they're uber-expensive.  So, there's that...

Needing: to do my taxes.  Womp, womp, womp.

Spring break plans:  I think I might get braces over spring break.  I have an appointment later this month for my consult then we'll go from there.  Braces at 35... why not?  ;)  Also my entire family lives in east TN (currently snowing) and so maybe by spring break I can head that way to see my peeps.  How beautiful is this picture?  Yes, I think a road trip might be just what I need!


I hope that you will have an amazing week.  Talk to y'all soon!

14 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy when we get excited about Teacher Work Days and the fact we get to wear jeans to work - it's the little things!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky that you get a work day! I love those days and always feel soo productive!! I still need to do my taxes too..yuck!
    Enjoy your Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy,
    First of all, your blog signature is so pretty! :) I also love teacher work days. I always shut my door after the PD and clean, clean, clean, clean! Those days are always amazing! Have a good day tomorrow!
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of a card catalog as furniture! How gorgeous. I always take a friend whenever I go to look at things from online random people... maybe we'll both meet the serial killer but at least I won't die alone. ;)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweet Stacy! Just wanted to stop by and say hello :) I love jean days.. and I JUST finished my taxes yesterday so I do feel accomplished! Braces are definitely worth it if you can afford and it's never too late :) I wish my boyfriend could get them, but we don't have the money! I had them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the currently idea as a way to put down your goals and dreams in written form - really works to see where I'm at. Also, on the braces - my friend had them at 33 - so it's never too late and - and just go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t fail me as much as this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, however I genuinely believed you would have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of complaining help with mba assignment about something that you could fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. expert assignment uk I hope that this expansion move of yours will turn out to be successful. I will definitely go and see this new store of yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m help with essay helper totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move of yours will turn out to help with assignment be successful. I will definitely go and see this new store of yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it funny how we get so excited about Teacher Work Days and the fact that we get to wear jeans to work but it is truly amazing how Do My Assignment For Me uk works in a highly systematic order to provide the premium quality paper writing service to students.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really I like your article it is easy to reading. You are a good blogger pls keep it up. Thank you so much. We offer incomparable Cheap Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exceptional article, also if you need any use related to morse language is a method for transmitting telegraphic information, using standardized sequences of short and long elements to represent the letters, numerals, punctuation, and special characters of a message. . Visit and find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I read every sing bit of this lovely article post. Thanks a lot for sharing this article with us. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete