Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

2, 4, 6, 8... Who Do We Appreciate? Oh Yeah, It's Us!

Woohoo for teacher appreciation week!  I am all about some teacher appreciation.  The PTO had an ice cream sundae bar @ school today {ummm... yes, please, and thank you!}.  They are serving us a Mexican feast on Friday...  I'd call this week a win!  I am the most excited about the sale starting on Teachers Pay Teachers tomorrow!!!  I looked at my wish list today and there "may" be 25 things on there!  I am trying to think ahead to next year and what I might need before the next big TpT sale.  How big is your wishlist? 
Today is my anniversary so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.  Yep... I've been married for 11 years {and to the same guy for all of those!!!}.  I hope that you have a great week and that you score lots of goodies during the TpT sale!  Be sure to check out my store... it's all 28% off!  Finished some Pirate Place Value Practice recently...  my kids LOVE pirates!  Argh!
Talk to y'all soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! The pirate unit is very cute :) Thanks for sharing!
    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete